Admissions are open for Classes Nursery to Class X and Class XII(Science, Commerce, and Humanities) .
We request all to follow the following procedure for admission
1. Registration: Registration forms are available at the school during office hours and can also be downloaded from our website. The registration form should be duly filled and the completed form is to be submitted in the school office during office hours or by e-mail.
2. Admission Test: Admission test is a must, irrespective of whether there is a vacancy in a particular class a not. For limited seats, the admission shall be granted on the basis of the performance in the admission test on merit basis. Please note that performance in the admission test helps us understand the child in various aspects and helps us in counseling and grooming the child accordingly.
3. Individual Session with the Principal: Following the admission test, the Principal of the School shall meet each candidate individually along with respective parents/guardian to discuss important aspects of child’s admission and in case of higher classes, counseling of the child with regards to the stream/subjects he/she should take up.
4. Interaction of the Parents with the Principal: Interaction of the parents with the principal shall be alone at the same time while the student is writing his/her Admission Test.
5. Admission Forms: Once the steps 1 to 4 is complete the parents are requested to duly fill the admission forms and submit the same along with relevant documents as required by the school.